Pure cotton fabric is a kind of fabric produced by textile technology with cotton as raw material.
Cotton is one of the main crops in the world. Its high yield and low production cost make the price of cotton products relatively low. It can be made into various kinds of fabrics, from lightweight cotton and velveteen, which can be used to make various kinds of industrial fabrics. Cotton fabric is durable, washable and ironable at high temperatures.
Cotton cloth is comfortable to wear because of its fast moisture absorption and dehumidification. If it is required to keep warm, the surface of the fabric can be fluffed by flocking. Through other finishing processes, it can also make the cotton fabric antifouling, waterproof and mildew resistant; improve the wrinkle resistance of the fabric, so that the cotton fabric needs less or no ironing; reduce the shrinkage of the fabric when washing, so that the shrinkage does not exceed 1%.
1. All kinds of detergents can be used, which can be washed by hand or by machine. However, due to the poor elasticity of cotton fiber, it is not necessary to scrub vigorously when washing, so as to avoid the deformation of clothes and influence the size;
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with strong alkaline detergent to bleach. Underwear can not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots. Other color shirts should be washed with cold water, and detergent or detergent containing bleaching ingredients should not be used to wash them, so as to avoid discoloration. Moreover, washing powder should not be directly poured onto cotton fabric to avoid partial discoloration;
3. Light color and white can be soaked for 1 ~ 2 hours, and the effect of washing and decontamination is better. Do not soak dark too long to avoid fading, should be washed in time, water can add a spoonful of salt, so that the clothes are not easy to fade;
4. Dark clothes should be washed separately from other clothes to avoid dyeing;
5. When the clothes are washed and drained, they should be folded up to squeeze out the water, or wrapped up with towel to squeeze out the water. Do not wring them with force to avoid the clothes out of shape. Do not drip dry, so that the clothes will be too out of shape after drying.